Sounwave, Tabu, Scoop DeVille and more help form Kendrick Lamar’s debut album.
While we all impatiently wait the release of Kendrick Lamar’s debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city, we’ve almost gotten all the info we can about the album thus far, including cover art and tracklist. Today, however, we get a look at the production credits, which is pretty much what made the album, so check them out below.
A lot of production comes courtesy of TDE’s in-house producers, but we also see Pharrell, Hit-Boy, Terrace Martin, T-Minus and Like of Pac Div on there. The drop date is October 22nd!
1. Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter (Prod. By Tha Bizness)
2. Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (Prod. By Sounwave)
3. Backseat Freestyle (Prod. By Hit-Boy)
4. The Art of Peer Pressure (Prod. By Tabu)
5. Money Trees (Ft. Jay Rock) (Prod. By DJ Dahi)
6. Poetic Justice (Ft. Drake) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
7. good kid [Prod. By Pharrell]
8. m.A.A.d city (Ft. MC Eiht) (Prod. By Sounwave & Terrace Martin)
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) *Extended Version* (Prod. By T-Minus)
10. Sing About Me (Prod. By Skhye Hutch + Sounwave) / I’m Dying Of Thirst (Prod. By Like of Pac Div)
11. Real (Ft. Anna Wise) (Prod. By Terrace Martin)
12. Compton (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Just Blaze)
13. The Recipe (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
14. Black Boy Fly (Prod. By Rahki & Dawaun Parker)
15. Now Or Never (Ft. Mary J. Blige) (Prod. By Jack Splash)
16. Collect Calls
17. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. By T-Minus)